MINIARTEXTIL NUMERO 30
WHEN THE TEXTILE BECAMES ART
until18 July 2021
During your unforgettable stay in Como, I suggest you not to miss the 30th edition of MINIARTEXTIL: the annual exhibition of contemporary art that offers the best international artistic production in the field of Textile Art or Fiber Art.
MINIARTEXTIL was born in Como in 1991 and over the years has become a protagonist in several Italian cities, in France in Montrouge-Paris and is expanding in Spain, Germany and in the United States. From an idea of Mimmo Totaro and Nazzarena Bortolaso, promoted and organized by the Association ARTE&ARTE in collaboration with the Municipality of Como, Miniartextil brings to Como the creativity of great names of national and international art, together with those of young emerging artists.
On the occasion of its 30th edition, Miniartextil proposes:
· 54 works of small format (the mini-textiles from which it takes its name) site-specific installations and works by great artists.
· a path throughout the city, rediscovering the origins and the thirty-year history of the exhibition still able to have a dialogue with contemporary reality and its artists.
· the METAMORPHOSIS Exhibition – in the wonderful Villa Olmo a splendid eighteenth-century villa, central place of the cultural life of Como – where you will discover everything about the theme of the thread, the weft, the use of the fabric and more specifically of the intertwining.
Exhibitions open from Tuesday to Sunday from 10 am to 6 pm
Padiglione ex Grossisti del Mercato Coperto will be open from Monday to Friday from 3 pm to 6 pm. On Saturday and Sunday from 10 am to 6 pm.
The access to the exhibition on Saturday and on Sunday is strictly regulated by reservation here.
info at email@example.com
infoline +39 3516154414
- Pinacoteca Civica – Como – Via Diaz 94
Padiglione ex Grossisti Mercato Coperto – Como – Via Mentana 7
- Villa Olmo – Como – Via Simone Cantoni, 1
For more information: