“I’ve learned that to be with those I like is enough.”
BEDROOMS N. 6
BATHROOMS N. 8
I cannot find a suitable adjective to describe the atmosphere in Chesa Chamuera. What it brings to mind instead is a Christmas lunch, a birthday party, laughter while playing a board game and, in general, the desire to stay together with family and friends.
Perhaps, more simply, I am thinking of a place to spend a holiday with my family; a place where you can find again a long lost slow pace of life and rhythms no longer marked by schedules and appointments.
Chesa Chamuera, an elegant and welcoming Engadine house decorated with typical sgraffiti, also has another feature that I love very much: authenticity.
In fact, the 2012 restoration made the structure modern and welcoming, but at the same time enhanced some traditional elements such as the antique parquet of Suler la Chambra and the Stüva which have remained the original ones of the 17th century.
Last but not least: Chamuera is located in the heart of La Punt Chamues, the ancient village 10 km from St. Moritz; a favourite place both for families with children – thanks to the numerous playgrounds, the ski slope for beginners and the Abula pass which in winter turns into a sled run – and for those who willingly give up the high life to immerse themselves in the silence and contemplation of the spectacular Engadine nature.
- Main entrance
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Dining room for 14 guests
- Guest bathroom
- Double/twin bedroom with en suite bathroom and shower
- Small Sky room
- TV room
- Guest bathroom
- Living room with fireplace, electric piano and play table
- Small kitchenette
- Stube for 10 guests
- Double/twin bedroom with en suite bathroom, shower and balcony
- Kids’ room with 2 bunkbeds (4 kids) with en suite bathroom and tub
- Double/twin bedroom with en suit bathroom, shower and tub
- Double/twin bedroom stube style with en suite bathroom and tub
- Master suite with double bed with en suite bathroom, shower and tub, dressing room, sky area with telescope and terrace
- TV in the living room
- Uncovered parking place
All linen and utilities
Milano-Malpensa Airport (MPX) - 200 km
Zurich Airport (ZRH) - 198 Km
St. Moritz (CH) - 13 km
Celerina Slopes - 10 km
Zuoz Slopes - 5 km
Engadine Golf Club - 4 km
BEST Villa in St. Moritz
Ever since I was a child this is the enchanted place of my holidays.
I want to let you find out!