Chesa The Cape
“I only wanted one thing then: to go back to Africa. I hadn’t left it yet, but every time I woke up, at night, I listened, pervaded by nostalgia”
BEDROOMS N. 9
BATHROOMS N. 8
What do Africa and Engadine have in common?
Honestly, not only would I never have been able to answer this question, but I would never have asked myself such a question before crossing the threshold of Chesa The Cape, picking up on my many signs of persistent “African sickness”.
When I returned from my first trip to Africa, I realized that I had remained inside the scents, the bright colours and the immense spaces of this wonderful country and that all this would never leave me.
Thus, I totally embraced the intent of the owners of The Cape: to enhance their beloved Engadine home with fabrics, paintings, ornaments and furnishing accessories from their numerous “African” travels.
Love and wonder for two very different places has given rise to an ethno-chic style, in which African and Engadine traditions surprisingly coexist – and in perfect balance.
Chesa The Cape will enchant you above all for this feature, but not only.
Here, in fact, you have large spaces where you can enjoy cherished moments and the warmth of large families or groups of friends – there is even a double living room and a double kitchen – but you can also enjoy moments of relaxation, for example in the elegant Spa area with swimming pool.
But above all, you too will be able to answer the question: “What do Africa and Engadine have in common?”
Anyone who has fallen madly in love with both, of course.
- Garage with 5 places
- Entrance from the garage with ski deposit
- Laundry with 2 washing and 2 drier machine
- Room 1: single bedrooms for staff with en suite bathroom and hower
- Rooms 2, 3 and 4 can be considered as a family suite, since they can be connected
- Room 2: double bedroom with TV, en suite bathroom and shower
- Room 3: double sofa bed with en suite bathroom and shower
- Room 4: twin bedroom with TV, en suite bathroom and shower
- Room 3 and 4 can be connected
- Dressing room
- SPA (Sauna, Solariium)
ROOM 5-6 -7
- Room 5: double bedroom with TV, en suite bathroom and with shower. The shower and the washbasins are not separated from the bedroom, while the toilet is.Direct access to the garden
- Room 6: double bunk bedrooms with private bathroom
- Room 7: double bunk bedroom with en suite bathroom and shower
- Main Entrance
- Living and dining room with fireplace and TV, with direct access to the garden
- Room 8: only for owner’s use
- Room 9: master double bedroom with TV, en suite 2 bathroom ( for lady and man bathroom)
- Room 10: double queen bedroom with TV, en suite bathroom and shower
- Main living room with large balcony
- Dining room for 12 people
- Fully equipped kitchen with wine cellar
- Guests bathroom
- Mezzanine with Tv room and table office
- Ski Room with boots heating
- Flatsscreen TV
- Cable TV
Milano-Malpensa Airport (MPX) - 186 km
Zurich Airport (ZRH) - 205 km
Engadin/Samedan Private Airport - 13 km
St. Moritz (CH) - 6 Km
Celerina slopes - 9,6 km
Zuoz Slopes - 24, 3 km
Engadine Golf Club - 13 km
Explore Chesa The Cape
BEST Villa in St. Moritz
Ever since I was a child this is the enchanted place of my holidays.
I want to let you find out!
BEST Venues in Como
I could not simply offer you luxury properties.
I want you to fall in love with these villas for the same reasons I have been in love with them.