Villa La Cassinella
“Beauty is nothing but a promise of happiness”
BEDROOMS N. 9
ACCESSIBLE ONLY BY BOAT
There is only one way to reach it: by boat, of course.
A small motor boat will await you at the small port of Lenno, and will slowly lead you to an ochre-coloured building, surrounded by austere cypresses that guard the beauty worthy of only a select few.
I am happy to welcome you to Villa La Cassinella, one of the most sought-after residences on Lake Como because it satisfies the desire to surround yourself in the most enchanted natural setting together with that of having top-level luxury services.
Follow me, I will first show you the beauties of the perfectly maintained park which hides – as if they were secrets – an enchanting infinity pool and a tennis court. Here is the luxurious Terrace House, the dependence, which is only an anticipation of what awaits you.
And now we enter the Villa itself: luminosity and refinement envelop you and instill a sense of peace and balance. You will instantly feel that as long as you stay here, you will no longer feel the need for anything else.
Now I will leave you alone. The moment has arrived for you to be the sole owner of this garden of Eden you imagined gone forever.
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Main entrance
- Large Lobby
- Living room with fireplace with direct access to the garden
- Dining room for 20 guests seated with direct access to the garden
- Guest bathroom
- Storage room
- Master Suite consists of separate study, bedroom with king bed and flat TV, and en suite with bathtub and shower. Juliet balcony with a lake view
- Lilac Suite with a king bed and flat TV, en suite with bathtub and shower and long terrace with a garden view
- Blue Suite with a double/twin bed and flat TV, en suite with bathtub and shower and with a garden view
- Red Suite with a double/twin bed and flat TV en suite with bath/shower. Terrace with lake view and direct access to the terrace with steps leading down to the lake
- Yellow Suite with double/twin bed with flat TV and separate modern bathroom with shower and with lake view
- Studio Suite with double/twin bed with flat TV and modern bathroom with bath/shower. Separate lounge with an additional interconnecting single bedroom
Located adjacent to the main villa, the Pool House is split into a full home cinema with a Kaleides-cape hard drive facility and Apple TV and a gym fully equipped with Techno Gym equipment.
The house also contains a separate bathroom as well as a small bar area to service the gym, cinema and pool.
This additional house is situated a ten minutes stroll through the Villa park and is available for extra accommodation for larger groups. Newly renovated, the Terrace House consists of a living room and kitchen facilities on the ground floor with two double bedrooms on the first floor.
- Blue Terrace Bedroom with a double/twin bed and flat TV, with separate modern bathroom. With lake view and direct access to the terrace
- Mountain Bedroom with a double/twin bed and flat TV, with en suite bath/shower. With garden view
- Al fresco dining area
- Small Loggia
- Tennis court
- Air conditioning
- Safe in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- Flat screen TV in all bedrooms
- Satellite TV
- Sky HD and Apple TV
- Alfresco dining
The development work would then continue in 1965 with the engineer’s son,Giacomo Mantegazza, who worked on re-equipping the interior to modern needs, but above all on the care of the garden. The aim of the engineers was to combine scenic aspects with natural ones, a goal achieved given the fame of the villa and the fact it is now considered one of the most fascinating and romantic on Lake Como.
Courtesy boat (fuel not included)
Milano-Malpensa Airport (MPX) - 75 Km
On the lake
Como - 27,5 Km
Lugano (CH) - 36 Km
St. Moritz (CH) - 107 Km
Golf Club: Menaggio Cadenabbia - 21 Km
Golf Club: Villa d'Este - 55 Km
Explore Villa La Cassinella
BEST Villas in Como
I want you to fall in love with these villas for the same reasons I have been in love with them.